Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification to conduct National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) 2015 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 136th Course and for the 98th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-07-2016. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online from 20-06-2015 to 17-07-2015 by 11:59 P.M (Extended to 20-07-2015 by 23:59 Hrs). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
Name: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy
1. National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
i. Army: 208 Posts
ii. Navy: 42 Posts
iii. Air Force: 70 Posts
2. Naval Academy [10+2] Cadet Entry Scheme: 55 Posts
No. Of Posts: 375 posts
Qualification: Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Age Limit: Candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2000.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 20-06-2015 to 17-07-2015 by 11:59 P.M (Extended to 20-07-2015 by 23:59 Hrs). Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
- Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
- After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-06-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2015 by 11:59 P.M (Extended to 20-07-2015 by 23:59 Hrs).
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 16-07-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 17-07-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before the commencement of examination.
Date of Written Examination: 27-09-2015.
Written Examination Results will be declared in: December 2015.
SSB Interview for the candidates qualified in written examination will be held during: January 2016 to April 2016.
Commencement of Course: 02-07-2016.